Associate Producer / Los Angeles & New York
Scholar is looking for an Associate Producer to add to our team for short and long term projects. The role would be remote / hybrid, based in Los Angeles or New York. Working with the senior production staff, the Associate Produce will support the production team in all aspects of general production efforts including management of specific portions of larger projects and smaller full-scale productions.
- Produce small jobs and pitches with oversight from senior production team
- Build and oversee project schedules and budgets with senior production team
- Work with creative resource team to organize project staffing
- Work with project leads to establish project needs and key milestones
- Understand when to escalate matters or ask for guidance from senior production staff
- QC & complete postings, track and update project projections
- Identify problems, suggest solutions, and enact improvements to existing workflows
- Friendly and solution-oriented, client-facing demeanor
- Google Docs, Numbers
- Experience with frame IO, and/or CETA a plus
- Familiarity with creative production software is a plus: Maya, Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere
The rate for this position will be $300-$500/day, dependent upon experience.
Please submit a current resume and a brief paragraph explaining your interest, and why you think you may be a good fit. Email your application to email@example.com.