C4D Artist / Los Angeles & New York
Scholar is looking for a C4D artist to add to our team for short and long term projects. The role would be remote / hybrid, based in Los Angeles or New York. Our diverse team is drawn together by a love for design and an eagerness to push boundaries. If that sounds like you then keep reading.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Scholar team to execute high-quality animations, models, and effects for a variety of projects involving C4D, from broadcast to digital and beyond
- Partner with Designers, Animators, and Art Directors to explore motion for project pitches
- Use strong technical skills to solve challenges throughout each job
- Explore and recommend new techniques, software, and collaborators for the studio
- Experienced knowledge of C4D and associated pipelines
- Familiarity with X-Particles, AE, Redshift, Nuke, Houdini, Maya and/or real-time software a plus
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- 1-2+ Years of experience working in the motion graphics industry
- Trained eye for motion, camera movement, pacing, and narrative
- Deep understanding of texture, composition, color, lighting, and shading
- Passion for storytelling and design
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Follow feedback and instruction from leads and supervisors well
The rate for this position will be $300-$700/day, dependent upon experience.
Please submit a current resume, reel and a brief paragraph explaining your interest, and why you think you may be a good fit. Email your application to [email protected].