Designer / Animator / Los Angeles & New York
Scholar is looking for a Designer / Animator to add to our team for short and long term projects. The role would be remote / hybrid, based in Los Angeles or New York. Our diverse team is drawn together by a love for design and an eagerness to push boundaries. If that sounds like you then keep reading.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Scholar team to execute high-quality Illustrations, Designs, Style Frames, and Animations through delivery on various projects
- Partner with other Designers, Animators, and Art Directors to explore design and motion for project pitches with fast deadlines
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Experienced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc
- Deep understanding of texture, composition, color, lighting, and shading
- Passion for storytelling and design
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Follow feedback and instruction from leads and supervisors well
The rate for this position will be $300-$700/day, dependent upon experience.
Please submit a current resume, reel and a brief paragraph explaining your interest, and why you think you may be a good fit. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.