Senior Producer / Los Angeles & New York
Scholar is looking for a Senior Producer to add to our team for short and long term projects. The role would be remote / hybrid, based in Los Angeles or New York. Qualified candidates will work closely with Scholar’s creative, technical and production management teams to plan, execute and wrap multiple projects.
Ideal candidates should possess strong project management skills, be familiar with current design, 2D and 3D animation production techniques, editorial, finishing, knowledge of the Live-Action process, and be comfortable in the creation of budgets and schedules catered to each project. Candidates will need excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be well presented with a proven track record of exceptional client service.
- Collaborate with senior-level creative and production leadership on establishing and managing live-action, 2D, and CG project workflows.
- Responsible for dissemination of time-sensitive feedback to team members while setting and meeting project deadlines.
- Must have experience in the creation and submission of job bids.
- Proven ability to multi-task and foresee upcoming production problems and propose solutions.
- Responsible for problem-solving and communicating issues organizationally, logistically, and technically.
- Friendly and solution-oriented, client-facing demeanor
- Google Docs, Numbers
- Experience with frame IO, and/or CETA a plus
- Familiarity with creative production software is a plus: Maya, Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere
Education / Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of professional producing experience required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
The rate for the position will be $600-$800/day, dependent upon experience.
Please submit a current resume and a brief paragraph explaining your interest, and why you think you may be a good fit. Email your application to [email protected].