Travelers & The Dominion 'Canada'
Travelers and the Dominion merging paths paved the way for an intriguing story to unfold. We needed to find certain vignettes that could detail the essence of the two insurance agencies, but also stir the humanity that lay at the foundation of both. The result was something of a mash-up between simply designed environments and melodic animations and timings. There had to be a perfect balance of the two, making sure that no character was more or less important than the last, showing that no matter where you are, you’re under the umbrella.
- Post Production Company: Scholar
- Creative Directors: William Campbell & Will Johnson
- Executive Producer: Lindsay Bodanza
- Head of Production: Rachel Kaminek
- Producer: Nikki Maniolas
- Art Director: Tommy Wooh
- Designers: Heidi Berg, Heather-Lynn Aquino
- 2D Animators: Tommy Wooh, Heather-Lynn Aquino
- 3D Animators: Tyler Lancaster, Kevin Ferrara
- 3D Modelers: Juan-Carlos Cuadra, Robert Kim, Kevin Ferrara
- 3D Generalists: Kevin Ferrara, Robert Kim
- Compositor: Tommy Wooh
- Client: Travelers & The Dominion
- Agency: Fallon Minneappolis